In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this site is MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA, SA, NIF: A-11026382 , located in the C / Union, 1 2º Izda, 28013 Madrid, Spain. Phone +34 956 87 01 03, email: email@example.com
Terms of Service
Access to this site gives you the status of “User”, implying its explicit and unreserved general conditions that are published in it, when they access the web. In this sense, the term “User” to the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or paid, developed the website.
Purpose and Scope
The general conditions of use regulate access, navigation and use of the website, and the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents such as text, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos , sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property.
PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA MARINA may establish special conditions shall apply to the use and / or contracting of specific services, and general conditions also apply.
Conditions for access and use of services
Access to the site in principle is a free. However, some services and content may be subject to the prior hiring the service or product, continue to apply in such cases, the conditions created the effect MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA shall make before you hire.
2. All children that intend to use the services contained on this website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, the latter being solely responsible for the acts of the children in their care.
3. At all times, the user must make proper use of the services of this website in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, morality and public order and accepted practices on the Internet.
4. The User warrants that all information provided through subscription forms included in this site is legitimate, real, accurate, truthful and current. It is the exclusive responsibility of the user immediate communication MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA any changes that may occur in the information provided.
5. The User will not: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the aim of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through mass consumption of resources, gathering data included in this web advertising purposes, reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents on this site, take action through the services included on this website that may violate the intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual obligations, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties, actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
6. If for the use and / or hire a service on the website, the User is required to register, he will be responsible for providing true and lawful. If as a result of registration, the User is given a password, it undertakes to make diligent and keep secret the password to access these services. Consequently, Users are responsible for the custody and confidentiality of any identification and / or passwords that are supplied and undertake not to transfer them to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to others. User shall be responsible for misuse of the services by any illegitimate third party using a password for this purpose because of careless use or loss of it by the user. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorized access to your passwords, the User shall be responsible for immediately notifying MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA to proceed with its cancellation. MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA in no case be liable for any actions taken by unauthorized parties during such notification referred to by the User.
Intellectual property rights and industrial
MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA owns the intellectual property rights and industrial all elements comprising the site, including trademarks, trade names and symbols. In particular and without limitation, are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website. In no event shall access or navigation on the website implies resignation, transfer or license all or part of MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA personal use by the user on their rights of intellectual property. Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, processing, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation, by any means, all or part of the contents of the website without authorization express written permission of MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA, constitutes an infringement of its intellectual property rights and / or industrial.
All information that has no consideration of personal information voluntarily transmitted to the website via the Internet (including any comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc..) Will become the exclusive property of MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA hold the rights to unlimited use, without receiving any compensation on their behalf, or for any other person
Responsibilities and guarantees
MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability or accuracy of the services or the information contained on the website therefore excludes any direct or indirect damages of any nature, arising from the fraud utility or expectation that the user has deposited in it.
MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA declares that it has taken technical and organizational measures which, within its capabilities and the state of technology, allow the proper operation of the website and the absence of viruses or harmful components, however can not be responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of content and services included on the website, (b) the absence of errors in the content or the correction of any defects that may occur, (c) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the website, (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken, (e) any loss or damage caused by any person that violates the security systems of the website.
The User shall be solely liable to third parties for any communication sent personally or his name to the website and the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained on this website.
PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA MARINA reserves the right to suspend temporarily and without notice, access to the website because of maintenance, repair, renovation or improvement. Whenever circumstances permit MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA published on its website, in advance, a notice indicating the date for the suspension of services.
Links to other websites that might exist on the website can lead you to websites that MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA assumes no responsibility, since it has no control over them, and its purpose, report Users of other sources of information, at which you access under your sole responsibility to the contents and conditions of use that govern them.
6. PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA MARINA not responsible for the use that users may make of the contents and services included on its website. Accordingly no warranty that the use that users may make of the content and services referrals, they comply with the general conditions of use, or that they do so diligently.
Duration and modification
Notwithstanding the provisions of special conditions, MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the report no possibility for the user to demand compensation whatsoever.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relations between MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA and the User shall be governed by the provisions of existing rules concerning applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, MARINA PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Courts El Puerto de Santa Maria (Spain).
In case of discrepancy between the English, Spanish and/or French version of this disclaimer, the Spanish version will prevail.